Healthy Eating Week
We run an annual Healthy Eating Week each year, usually in June. It's an opportunity to bring the UK together to focus on healthy lifestyles.
The British Nutrition Foundation’s 10th Healthy Eating Week took place from 13 - 17 June 2022 and our big message for the Week this year was, Eat well for you and the planet! Each day of the Week had a different theme:
- Monday: Focus on fibre - for meals and snacks
- Tuesday: Get at least 5 A DAY - put plenty on your plate
- Wednesday: Vary your protein - be more creative
- Thursday: Stay hydrated - fill up from the tap
- Friday: Reduce food waste - know your portions
To find out more about Healthy Eating Week, click here.
Samples resources from 2021
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.