Journalists can contact us for expert spokespeople and accurate, evidence-based, practical information about healthy and sustainable diets.
Please note the press office email address is for media enquiries only. For other enquiries please click here.
During office hours (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday) a nutrition scientist will be available to provide expert comments and quotes, discuss story ideas, and deal with enquiries regarding press, TV or radio interviews.
Out of hours service - the British Nutrition Foundation also offers an out-of-hours Press Office service. If you need to get in touch in the evenings and at weekends please use the email@example.com address, which is monitored out of hours.
Why use the British Nutrition Foundation?
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Press Office service
- Fully media trained team of nutrition experts, with the skills to make complex science accessible
- Rapid response rate
- Evidence-based advice and quotes
For all our latest news, follow the British Nutrition Foundation on Twitter:
- @NutritionOrgUK – for the latest British Nutrition Foundation activity, events, press coverage, top tips and new website highlights
- @nbu_editor – for updates on the British Nutrition Foundation's international, peer-reviewed journal, publishing original research, reviews and news on human nutrition science
- @Foodafactoflife – for updates on the British Nutrition Foundation's education activities
Contact the British Nutrition Foundation
To discuss any media related enquiries with the British Nutrition Foundation, please contact by:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone - 020 7557 7930 (media only please) – for all other general enquiries, please click here.
Please note that the British Nutrition Foundation cannot respond to personal nutrition queries. However, information for consumers on a variety of nutrition and health topics can be found on our website.
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.